Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh my BABY!!

Do you see it??? Do you see the gash on his head?!?! Yes, I know!! I saw it after we came in from our walk. I didn't see him run into anything, he never cried or barked- what the f^&$*ng blasted numnuts happened? I died inside when I saw it. How do you people with kids do this? When they fall and get cut? I almost died- oooohhhh my heart can't take it! I started cursing at no one in particular. Then I put antibiotic ointment on his little head, which he promptly rubbed off. Then I thought about how to get a band aid on there without sticking it to his hair. Then I thought.... I need to CHILL the FREAK DOWN. I can't even really see it in this photo. I have turned into crazy LA mom, but the worst kind- I'm not really a mom! I think I'm a mom to my dogs... yeah. This slow-paced country life is turning the volume way up on my Crazy Notch.

Blogging makes it so easy to wave that flag of neurosis high and proud. Maybe I actually will make a flag, and see what my HOA says about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment