Saturday, August 21, 2010

Home Round Home




Actually, the house isn't round... just the bathroom in the center of it is kinda roundish... hence the curved mirrors that remind you of the circus.

Every where you go, you see this big brick bathroom in the center of the house... you have to walk around it to get from the kitchen to the great room.. to the bedrooms.... but I know it'll be my favorite room when the tornado hits. I've already filled it with water bottles, weather radio, batteries magazines (who knows how long we'll be stuck in there??), blanket, dog treats... just got to find my snowboarding helmet. They say that things "fly around" in a tornado, so you must protect your head. uh, ?!?!? ... ok... I wonder if they make doggie helmets... I will need an large and an ex-small.

No comments:

Post a Comment